NKBA – NATIONAL KITCHEN AND BATH ASSOCIATION
Azule Kitchens is a proud member of the NKBA and together we work to ensure our customers get only the highest quality workmanship. We envision a world where everyone enjoys safe, beautiful and functional kitchen spaces. Through the creation marketplaces, networks and certifications, we will inspire, lead and empower the kitchen and bath industry. We’re committed to helping consumers and professionals understand their options for creating more energy efficient living spaces. Our mission is to inspire, lead and empower the kitchen and bath industry through the creations of certifications, marketplaces and networks.
What Baeulmer Approved means to our customers?
- Baeulmer Approved speaks directly with our previous clients to get a sense of quality of work, level of service, pricing, follow up, and communication.
- They speak with other companies that work or have worked with us to ensure we are committed to safety compliance, quality of work and communication demonstrated on the job-site.
- Establish a complete on-line history of referrals and testimonials
- Baeumler Approved means we have active liability insurance coverage of at least $1,000,000.
- Baeumler Approved confirms Workers compensation coverage. (WSIB)
- And we provided evidence of professional certifications
What Baeulmer Approved code of conduct means to us?
Treat our customers and homeowners with courtesy and respect.
- Provide written quotes that are reasonable, honest, and fair.
- Communicate project status to the customer on a timely basis.
- Complete work to a professional standard.
- Comply with all federal, provincial/state and municipal by-laws and regulations.
- Provide employees with training required to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain insurance and comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Maintain a clean, safe workspace and respect the property of the homeowner.
- Always use a certified professional when and where applicable.
CANADIAN KITCHEN CABINET ASSOCIATION
Through certification and collaboration, the CKCA inspires progress and innovation in the Canadian Kitchen Manufacturing industry, through promoting excellence, continuous improvement and the adoption of manufacturing certification and standards. Our members demonstrate a commitment to the highest quality products and are fully dedicated to the professionalism of their customers.
CKCA Membership Means:
- Uphold the highest standards in good craftsmanship and installation.
- Encourage creative kitchen design and innovative cabinetry function and space solutions.
- Deal honestly and fairly with customers and stand behind the quality of work and service commitments.