WE ARE PROUD OF OUR PARTNERS
We are proud to be partners with some of the most recognized and ethical organizations. Through sharing core values, interests and putting our clients first we are committed to upholding the highest standards for our clients and employees through dedication to safe work practices, professional code of conduct and a commitment to quality.
NKBA – NATIONAL KITCHEN AND BATH ASSOCIATION
Azule Kitchens is a proud member of the NKBA and together we work to ensure our customers get only the highest quality workmanship. We envision a world where everyone enjoys safe, beautiful and functional kitchen spaces. Through the creation marketplaces, networks and certifications, we will inspire, lead and empower the kitchen and bath industry. We’re committed to helping consumers and professionals understand their options for creating more energy efficient living spaces. Our mission is to inspire, lead and empower the kitchen and bath industry through the creations of certifications, marketplaces and networks.
Better Business Bureau
BBB sets high ethical standards for business conduct. The BBB Business Partner Code of Conduct (the “Code”) helps ensure that BBB Business Partners share our commitment to an ethical marketplace.
1. Start With Trust
2. Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance
3. Advertise Honestly
4. Safeguard Data and Privacy
5. Embody Integrity
6. Report Violations of the Code
- Baeulmer Approved speaks directly with our previous clients to get a sense of quality of work, level of service, pricing, follow up, and communication.
- They speak with other companies that work or have worked with us to ensure we are committed to safety compliance, quality of work and communication demonstrated on the job-site.
- Establish a complete on-line history of referrals and testimonials
- Baeumler Approved means we have active liability insurance coverage of at least $1,000,000.
- Baeumler Approved confirms Workers compensation coverage. (WSIB)
- And we provided evidence of professional certifications
Treat our customers and homeowners with courtesy and respect.
- Provide written quotes that are reasonable, honest, and fair.
- Communicate project status to the customer on a timely basis.
- Complete work to a professional standard.
- Comply with all federal, provincial/state and municipal by-laws and regulations.
- Provide employees with training required to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain insurance and comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Maintain a clean, safe workspace and respect the property of the homeowner.
- Always use a certified professional when and where applicable.
CANADIAN KITCHEN CABINET ASSOCIATION
- Uphold the highest standards in good craftsmanship and installation.
- Encourage creative kitchen design and innovative cabinetry function and space solutions.
- Deal honestly and fairly with customers and stand behind the quality of work and service commitments.
HAMILTON – HALTON HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION
HHHBA work with business owners to ensure 100% customer commitment to quality and together help improve the quality of work and life for many individuals in and around our communities. The residential construction industry in Hamilton-Halton is a major economic driver and is responsible for creating more than 32,000 jobs. In addition, members operating in Hamilton-Halton contribute substantially to federal, provincial and municipal tax bases, while puting money back into the local economy.
Cambria Performs Beautifully. Every Day. When it comes to beauty, nothing can compare to Cambria quartz counter tops. Every one of Cambria’s designs are unique to the market, they are beautiful and at the highest end of the industry’s counter tops. Look a little deeper and you’ll find the uncompromising quality and unbeatable performance that makes Cambria the perfect choice for your cabinetry project and style. Contact Azule Kitchens to find out more about Cambria Quartz Counter tops.